CALA Poster Art Contest 2009
Imagine banners decking street lamps across Metro Phoenix, from Mesa to Surprise, heralding Celebracion Artistica de las Americas (CALA), an annual, regional arts and cultural festival launching in 2011 whose mission is to create shared arts experiences that encourage cultural understanding between people of the Americas.
This call for entries is to enlist local talent to design the inaugural poster for the CALA event. The process is simple:
- Read the attached description of the CALA event
- Deadline: Nov. 20, 2009
- Send entry as a .jpg or .pdf to email@example.com
- Keep file size under 2M
- First Prize: $1000
- Two honorable mentions: $250 each
- Greg Fisher, Creative Director, Campbell Fisher Design
- Jesse Palacios, Creative Director, Urias Communications
- Joe Ray, Creative Director/Principal, Estudio Ray
- Originality and creativity are our two main criteria.
- Must reflect the essence of Metro Phoenix area
- No Copyright infringement please. We expect original content
- By participating in the competition, you are granting MPAC permission to use, publish, edit, adapt, and/or modify your entry for promotional or other purposes.
- Tax obligations, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.